Easement dispute

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dervhead

RMS Regular
Drives
SEAT
How about playing his own game ?
Get a solicitors letter sent to him for intimidation, harassment, invasion of privacy with his cameras and anything else you can think of.
He sounds like he thinks he's Lord of the Manor.

Haha! There is the mistake you will make. You cannot beat these people, not now, not ever. Believe me, just when you think you’ve one up, the rules will change quicker than you can blink.

Reactions: wes

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Haha! There is the mistake you will make. You cannot beat these people, not now, not ever. Believe me, just when you think you’ve one up, the rules will change quicker than you can blink.

I'd still have a go, if it was through my house insurance (Just pay the excess, and will not affect your policy) he may look at things from a different angle if he sees neighbours fighting back. If you do nothing, it will never change.
TBH, a visit to the local planning dept, look at the plans and access, speak to them, find out who, or if any, owns the lane or parts of the lane. Give them a fiver for a copy, then take it to the solicitor and let them handle it. You'll at least know where you stand legally.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Looks like the car is leaking fluids from that last picture. Give the council a call, a mate got a bollocking because his old winter beater was leaking oil and PAS fluid all over the cul-de-sac he lived in and the neighbors must have complained.

Reactions: wes
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.