Top 3 bought today (y).

49C1D808-80C4-4D46-A5EC-50B09D78BE72.png

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Yup. Can’t wait to get it back to be honest.

Got these as well last night, nothing like treating yourself at Christmas time!

EAC375DC-B2F8-4332-A4B0-802E115A7B50.png

Last edited:

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
I bought a set of Hel brake likes with 40% off and the wife went through me.lol. I'd be divorced if that arrived at my door before Christmas

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Towbar, wiring and tool box all refunded. All emailed looking additional delivery costs. :joy::mad:

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Towbar, wiring and tool box all refunded. All emailed looking additional delivery costs. :joy::mad:

I bleeping hate that on eBay. Set up your advert properly, or half the couriers they use don't charge extra... :mad::mad::poop:

RoniN

RMS Regular
Terms and Conditions
Redeeming your coupon
This coupon is a 10%% discount valid from 10:00am UK local time on 15th December 2018 until 11:59pm UK local time on 16th December 2018 on purchases on eBay.co.uk in selected categories, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.

How to redeem your coupon:
Simply make a purchase of £20 or more on eBay.co.uk in one of the following eligible categories:

1. Fashion
  2. Home & Garden
  3. Sports & Leisure
  4. Collectables (excluding Coins, Banknotes & Bullion)
  5. Health & Beauty
  6. Vehicle Parts & Accessories
  7. Toys
  8. Books, DVDs & Music
and pay with PayPal, credit card, or debit card. This coupon excludes Electronics category.

Enter coupon code PINCHME at checkout when prompted. The maximum discount you can receive is £50 per redemption and you are limited to two redemptions.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another 10% off when spending £20 or more and you can use it twice !!!

Cheers

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Not working for me, keeps saying it can’t be used with the postage option I’ve chosen.