Active Deal eBay 10% Off Code Thread

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I propose we have one thread and use it anytime eBay has a 10% off code. This way we (I) can get notified any time there is a code as I usually don’t check this forum on a daily basis and only spit the code a few days after it expires! It would potentially be useful to sticky it too if possible.

Thanks to @Nigelo, today’s code is PUMPKINS.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Now getting into the habit of filling the basket and waiting for a code. Was getting a bit nervous there, 10 OEM Austin metro radiators came up and they are like rocking horse poo. Had dwindled down to 2 this morning before the code came out lol

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Now getting into the habit of filling the basket and waiting for a code. Was getting a bit nervous there, 10 OEM Austin metro radiators came up and they are like rocking horse poo. Had dwindled down to 2 this morning before the code came out lol

I’m the same, though it depends on how badly I want the thing. Bought a set of kettle bells today as there was no great urgency on them. Some other stuff can’t wait for a code!

Neil_M

RMS Regular
They seem to be doing these once a month now...

Definitely worth keeping a few things on the list ready for the next offer...

Remember to get your additional 4% off on QuidCo too. Spot the Ballymena man lol!

RevT

RMS Regular
Had stuff sitting waiting in the basket so ended up buying there now. Will always think of something else I need later on though.

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
What time does the code end at? I spotted it earlier when I was going to buy something over £300, but at 21:02 it has disappeared and typing PUMPKINS in manually doesn't work either (says it's expired).
Crumbs.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Certain categories only but still a good discount!

9679E762-B4E7-4F52-A8C0-18E38CB6B2B0.jpeg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
I assume it would be a bit extreme/trampy to ask a seller to change the category its listed in?! 8o|