Active Deal eBay 20% off tools (plus other stuff)

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayman S

Great deal for anyone looking tools.

I just grabbed the M12 Impact stubby & 6.0 battery for £139, usually the bare tool goes for around that price.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Keep and eye on powertool mate. Some of the prices are cheaper with the discount. Not saying it all will be but they do price stuff low to begin with.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Keep and eye on powertool mate. Some of the prices are cheaper with the discount. Not saying it all will be but they do price stuff low to begin with.

Some of those prices were definitely inflated or just rrp. I saved £10 with the code compared to powertool but then found a local seller who was £30 cheaper again. Tried to cancel the original purchase 3 minutes after i bought it but the seller reflected it saying it was posted 🤔, so have two impact drivers coming now 😂, so cheers @Simon998

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Was it ptm ebay? Friend has ordered a load of them, tried to deal local and was a decent saving across a few tools. Not saying that's the case every time but it's a shop around job on tools.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Was it ptm ebay? Friend has ordered a load of them, tried to deal local and was a decent saving across a few tools. Not saying that's the case every time but it's a shop around job on tools.
Eddie it was a seller from Coleraine with limited feedback, but no complaints, easy to communicate with and it arrived next day.

Screenshot_20210925-131939_eBay.jpg