ebay-Can I get my money back

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gttc16

RMS Member
OP
gttc16
Well, on a plus note my guy has started communicating again. Sent a mail saying that I was onto ebay about it because of all his other neg feedback lately and he has started emailing a bit.
He seems well p*ssed over the negative feedback and has checked with the Post Office and said I should have my stuff soon, my fingers are crossed...!! And also said he understands if I want to go further with the ebay/paypal thing but assures me that the stuff is sent and I will get it.
Result..?? Kind of I suppose.

Emmy

well thats good, i might send an email to my guy again telling him i have emailed paypal, but il wait to see what paypal say.

The Red

sure you can use any address you want providing you only sell items and refuse payment by cheque.

gttc16

RMS Member
OP
gttc16
Well after all the hastle my mirrors arrived yesterday..!! Over a month after paying for them. Seems that he told me he posted them on the 10th of July but actually didn't send them until the 4th of August (from the postmark) so delivery should have only been 2 weeks from the 10th really and he'd have saved all this hastle.
Anyway, they are here and I'm happy.!! Case closed for me.
Hope the rest of ye have some luck.

Skillie

the poor ******* I heard ebay are shutting him down and its all your fault cos you're a big whinger and wouldn't wait for the post. Thats bad fom boiy

gttc16

RMS Member
OP
gttc16
HA HA HA.......I know, sure the poor fellow. Just went back on his mails there and he sent a mail on the 31st of July saying he posted the stuff "over a week ago" to quote, yet and all he signed off and dated the parcel 4 days after he sent that mail..??? That's like 15 days after he "first posted" the item....
Poor B@st@rd me ar$e..........every murderer leaves a clue. ;)

Emmy

ha well ur lucky, my guy is nowhere to be seeen even ebay cant find him, they just put a negative note on his profile or something but he probably opened another account, cant get anything oiut of mine, wonder if i can get away with claiming from parcelforce just say it never got there, would they give me money or check up if it arrived on the US end? can u claim off the insurance if it gets lost on US end? coz i doubt i could get anything if i say that the return back to me got lost :-(

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.