eBay help - Buyer wants a refund on an item they realised doesn't suit them

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
Looks like you are dealing with an idiot, the scales are tipped in the buyers favour, I assume this buyer knows this and is why they are pushing their luck.

If it does turn into a return, I'd drag it out, use the max time to respond and post etc, sounds like that would definitely wind that buyer up if they were bugging you for a tracking number straight away

scub

Banned
al
Looks like you are dealing with an idiot, the scales are tipped in the buyers favour, I assume this buyer knows this and is why they are pushing their luck.

If it does turn into a return, I'd drag it out, use the max time to respond and post etc, sounds like that would definitely wind that buyer up if they were bugging you for a tracking number straight away
along with totally juvenile ordering of local taxis Pizzas & Indians to the bastids house every time you feel like it!

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
OP
AlpineF30
Drives
BMW M3
Well there’s 34 hours past and still response from the mentioned half wit

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
you think that’s bad ???

1DFA7890-DD96-459A-90F7-95541420901C.jpeg

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
al

along with totally juvenile ordering of local taxis Pizzas & Indians to the bastids house every time you feel like it!

That costs local businesses money unless you're actually going to pay for the goods etc....not good.

Well to be fair, there are people here who are confused on where Belfast is lol.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
OP
AlpineF30
Drives
BMW M3
Cheers all.

Quick update. After sending that message I posted above to the buyer I have yet to receive a response so hoping that’s the end of that eejit.
Jesus but the use of brought when they mean bought winds me up something shocking lol
Way more than it should!

Ah totally agree, was very tempted to respond and say where did you bring it?

It is the universal sign of a complete ****ing idiot