Active Deal eBay / Paypal Credit - 0% for 24 Months

mattyc

RMS Regular
Drives
M3

Subject to status. 0% Interest for 6 or 12 months with a minimum spend of £99+ and for 18 or 24 months with a minimum spend of £199+, available for eligible purchases until 11.59pm BST 10 September 2019 or until fully redeemed.
UK residents only.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Has anyone ever signed up for this? Whilst the duration has changed to 4 months, it would still be handy on a large purchase.

The agreement mentions 21.9% apr, I assume that’s just the normal rate after the 0% term is over? Do you need to manually make payments during the 0% term or does it set instalments up automatically?

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
I've used the PayPal 0% over 4 months recently and you can set it up to use direct debit to make a payment the way it would if you had bought it with a credit card. You can also just go in to the app at any time and make a payment to clear off some of the balance and you get reminders when your payment is due if you don't have direct debit. Its very handy I have to say.

Last edited:

stevey_boy

RMS Regular
What way does the PayPal credit work? Do you have to have money in your PayPal account every month or does it come out of your bank account directly?

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
What way does the PayPal credit work? Do you have to have money in your PayPal account every month or does it come out of your bank account directly?
The spending bit works like a virtual credit card, the repayment bit is a simple direct debit