Ego battery powered tools

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hi @lightning

Just wondering if you have a price on the 17 inch ego self drive mower and the st1511e strimmer?

Thanks
Peter
Hi your looking at the 2022 models at this stage which is due in between now and February. The mower will be £499 but for next year has an upgraded battery to 4.0 and a few other changes. The strimmer is £199 as a body and £329 as a full kit, but since you’ll get a charger with the mower better taking the body and using the £699 and a free battery deal or a second battery at 50% off deal.

pizza85

RMS Regular
OP
pizza85
Drives
E92 M3
Great cheers. Any idea on delivery or is it fairly open as to when it will be? Probably makes sense to go body only on the strimmer as you say

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Great cheers. Any idea on delivery or is it fairly open as to when it will be? Probably makes sense to go body only on the strimmer as you say

There is stuff arriving weekly but they’ve assured us everything will be in by the end of February but no item breakdown unfortunately.

pizza85

RMS Regular
OP
pizza85
Drives
E92 M3
There is stuff arriving weekly but they’ve assured us everything will be in by the end of February but no item breakdown unfortunately.
Perfect. If you can let me know when you have stock (if you remember) that would be great. Otherwise i'll check in in the new year

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Absolutely fantastic piece of kit. For anyone else thinking of making the jump from petrol, do! I love ours, it’s just so easy to use with no faffing about. No drop in power/cutting ability either.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Yep, seconded what @Lyons has said.

I also got the brush sweeper attachment and it’s an unreal bit of kit.

No faffing around with 2 stroke either. Just instantly ready with no loss in performance for any task it’s ever been needed for yet

Plus Simon @lightning is always a pleasure to deal with

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Anyone have either of these and if so what's your opinion on them. It's for a large garden and drive that gets quite alot of leaves.

EGO LB6000E Leaf Blower - Body Only

(how much is the battery and charger to suit this @lightning ?)

Or would this do the job?

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Anyone have either of these and if so what's your opinion on them. It's for a large garden and drive that gets quite alot of leaves.

There’s not enough difference to be able to tell, the 5301 is superb. We have a few kits left at the minute and yes your welcome to test one.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3

Supposed to be great for drying the car off too

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I assume if I order the leaf blower, battery and charger that the same battery will work in the other Ego tools if I was to buy more down the line (also interested in the hedge trimmer and strimmer)?

pizza85

RMS Regular
OP
pizza85
Drives
E92 M3
I assume if I order the leaf blower, battery and charger that the same battery will work in the other Ego tools if I was to buy more down the line (also interested in the hedge trimmer and strimmer)?
I bought a lawnmower a couple of weeks ago woth a spare battery and they said the batteries will work across the range aye.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740

Yes all works across the range.