Electricity tariffs

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
£608 for us 🤢

E7, EV and I run a 3D printing business from home which uses a right bit. Im sure I wouldn’t have spent that much in a year not that long ago!!

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Does anyone know / remember the process for meter readings when you have a keypad? I recently got the annual letter showing how much I topped up each month and what they say my annual usage was and it was mentioned that this info was derived from meter readings. However, I can't seem to remember there being any meter readings and although the meter is on the outside of the house I thought they took the readings themselves and then posted a card of sorts through your for to let you know they were there?

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Screenshot_20240307_060620_Gmail.jpg

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Who’s the best value now for E7? I’m with power ni and got that reduction above, brings the E7 rate down but the daily standing charge is up 40%.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
I'm with Click on E7, day rate isn't the best though, hoping things will change come April 1st and look to move from them if there's anything more competitive then.

davyk31

RMS Regular
OP
D
Yep I’m with Click too but if they don’t stop then I will move. SSE I think also dropped recently to be more competitive

davyk31

RMS Regular
OP
D
Yes think the SSE night rate was good but would need to check. Didn’t take a lot of notice as I’m assuming Click will reduce but maybe they are waiting to see how many jump ship. Also SSE may be a year tie in which I’m not too keen on.