ELECTRIKHANA - Ken Block Hoonitron

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
It's surprising how dull and boring it is without the sounds we all expect. Even with trying lots of camera work.

I'm sure a Playstation or Xbox feels about the same ?
100%. Impressive car, torque, driving yet still left feeling........ disappointed

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
He done 3 episodes with his daughter getting her 1st car on the road.... Audi Ur Quattro

She's been racing in the Hoonicorn drag videos too.

Obviously with Ken signed to Audi, he probably wasn't allowed to drive the Mustang build, so she did. Did pretty damn well too.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Brill driving skills, but a bit meh without the sounds we all know and love.

Kids will love it though.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Sounds like a squealing bag of mice

Would have been better named Hoonetron 🤷‍♂️

The shot round the Vegas sign is class

Donuts IN the Aria is it??? :joy:

Phil_ray

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Rav4
i give up watching these a few years ago, this one just proves my point, boring

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
I don't know. I quite like the sound of a brushless RC car being hooned about a car park.

Zach57

RMS Regular
It’s not a symphony for the ears like that other ones but still great driving and the filming of it is top quality. I’m hoping Hoonigan put up some behind the scenes of it and show easter eggs that I never picked up on.
Props to Audi for putting so much effort into to. Audi haven’t told Ken how much it cost to build but they think it’s over $10million. The headlights cost $300k.

AlpineJetta

RMS Regular
Drives
Old VWs
All that money to basically advertise audis heritage with a few overly cautious drifts in an ev concept car... meh.

Bring back massive turbo'd rally cars hanging a rear wheel off a dock, kissing walls with its rear end and doing huge jumps!!