End of season run.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Will come along to this too, must make sure to remind myself. Although I don't do hibernation lol used my monster in all conditions

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
I would have been up for this but the Distinguished Gentlemans Ride is on the same day.

Enjoy chaps and stay safe

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Yes ;) If anyone has a route idea feel free to speak up, I'm looking at a map and have no fooking clue where I want to ride :eek:

Last edited:

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
My thinking at this point in time. 10.30am from Carrickfergus Castle carpark (outside The Swift)

To Larne/Coast via Beltoy/Milbrook/Drumnagreagh - Coast Rd + Vanishing Lake to Ballycastle for lunch - Ballycastle towards Armoy/Magherahoney and onto Altarichard Rd which runs through the middle of Slieveanorra forest and return via coast.

RMS EOS Run - A bike ride in Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland

Last edited:

Outkast

RMS Regular
I would be interested in a run. A couple of suggestions. Lisburn macdonalds meetup-m1 to moira, Lurgan, Tandragee, Armagh, Aughnacloy, Augher, enniskillen, sligo, up coast, ballyShannon, enniskillen home. Or backroads to stroke city, letterkenny, glenveagh, gweedore, ardara, donegal, pettigo, enniskillen, head for home.

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
I’m likely not gonna make this one, stupidly decided to tackle my carb rebuild and I’m currently waiting on a few parts

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Unfortunately won't make this, the other half decided her birthday weekend is the weekend before instead of after, look forward to the next ride out though!

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
I’ve mentioned to a few in a whats app group I’m in they might join.

Defo meet at Carrick @ 1030? Sunday morning

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.