end of the year RMS coast run?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Creaney

RMS Regular
Drives
as the title says really, anyone be interested in a coffee / coast run before the rain hail and snow?

Creaney

RMS Regular
OP
Creaney
Drives
id say probably any Sunday depending on rain would suit the majority

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'm not back from work/holiday until the end of this month but will keep an eye on this for dates.
I fully intended to be out on the bike once I get home though, weather permitting of course!

Creaney

RMS Regular
OP
Creaney
Drives
50% rain on sunday.

wait till closer to the time and make a call?

also what route suits best? meet in larne?

i'll be coming from lurgan

Evoarrow

RMS Regular
Depending on weather, anyone want to meet at the Moria roundabout, Moira side, along the lay-by.

Evoarrow

RMS Regular
Depending on weather, anyone want to meet at the Moria roundabout, Moira side, along the lay-by.

Creaney

RMS Regular
OP
Creaney
Drives
ill be coming from lurgan, so yea I can meet you at the moria roundabout

hoping the weather is good on sunday.

we will make a call on saturday and agree a time that suits!

cheers

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Is it this Sunday,I'm up for this if that's ok.ps Larne is an excellent choice lol.could we meet at kfc for handiness at end of carriageway before harbour.2 mins from my house lol.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Ah f@ck sake I didn't realise this was in the bikers section .im still banned so I'm out lol.could always borrow a plate of someone .:-(

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.