end of the year RMS coast run?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mabb

RMS Regular
Drives
MT10 X5
137 in a 40 after lifting the front wheel a little bit .1 year ban and 1 year suspended sentence with £900 fine.

Tut tut that's disgraceful.. Gives bikers a bad name behaviour like that :p

I was getting done for dangerous a few years ago for wheelying but was lucky got it reduced to driving without due care and attention...5 points £350 fine.. Had a nice wee video of me anawl on their dash cam :cool:

andyc1

RMS Member
Maybe make it the second to last run of the summer? Wouldnt mind going a blast but busy on sunday. And moira roundabout is only up the road from me!

Mabb

RMS Regular
Drives
MT10 X5
Maybe make it the second to last run of the summer? Wouldnt mind going a blast but busy on sunday. And moira roundabout is only up the road from me!

I'll be out most Sunday mornings if the weather is half decent, u can come out with us if ya fancy a decent run

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Assume they caught you by post rather than a good chase :p
One at bottom of duel carriageway and one a mile on up the road .He stepped out onto the road and I passed him flat out almost lol.Stopped about 500yds up the road fs.I was well known to them so no point in riding on .

And1

RMS Regular
Drives
@88
One at bottom of duel carriageway and one a mile on up the road .He stepped out onto the road and I passed him flat out almost lol.Stopped about 500yds up the road fs.I was well known to them so no point in riding on .
Lol I thought I was naughty back in the day, at least you stopped which probably strangely looked like a decent thing. I remember as a young kid walking along the shore road coming onto the M5 and a big large black bike flying along surely well over the 100mark doing a wheelie for "donkies", I remember it like yesterday, the sound and sense of thrill was immense, scary stuff when not on 4 wheels.

- Was also raging when I noticed it was only in the bike section -not even got my test yet never mind the bike

Mabb

RMS Regular
Drives
MT10 X5
Lol I thought I was naughty back in the day, at least you stopped which probably strangely looked like a decent thing. I remember as a young kid walking along the shore road coming onto the M5 and a big large black bike flying along surely well over the 100mark doing a wheelie for "donkies", I remember it like yesterday, the sound and sense of thrill was immense, scary stuff when not on 4 wheels.

- Was also raging when I noticed it was only in the bike section -not even got my test yet never mind the bike

Wanna see some more wheelies at well over 100 going for 'donkeys' ?

Mabb

RMS Regular
Drives
MT10 X5
Lol I wouldn't mind taking a run out, see if I know anybody too, but cars get in the way I imagine

We've a wee clan that go out early most Sunday mornings..usually head across the border for our fun..roads are virtually empty and perfect for biking..been our playground for years

And1

RMS Regular
Drives
@88
We've a wee clan that go out early most Sunday mornings..usually head across the border for our fun..roads are virtually empty and perfect for biking..been our playground for years
Will definitely make a turn out when I've my bike, some great stretches particularly the south west coast lines. Might take a run out anyway if the weather's decent on Sunday

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Will kfc be open? I might be hungry!
If you don't mind the company of a few resident rats that roam about now and again lol.We used to call people from the harbour area @Mel the harbour rats when playing footy against them lol.Melanie would know what I'm on about as she was one back in the day in her wee mini .

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
If you don't mind the company of a few resident rats that roam about now and again lol.We used to call people from the harbour area @Mel the harbour rats when playing footy against them lol.Melanie would know what I'm on about as she was one back in the day in her wee mini .

Ha yeah i still occasionally get the so your a harbour rat line even though I moved from it 15 years ago:worried:

Guys have a good and safe run, will no doubt hear you all on the Larne line (y)

andyc1

RMS Member
I'll be out most Sunday mornings if the weather is half decent, u can come out with us if ya fancy a decent run

Cheers Mabb, I'm not on facialbook. I'll give you a shout on here or pm next decent Sunday I'm free... have a good run tomorrow!

genman

G
i'll be out but not in the mood for a group run.
likely just out for a cruise up the coast myself so if you see a big fat ZZR blocking the road its just me.
though a stop at kfc for a munch sounds good

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.