Engine's Finished (pics)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Engines now back home, finished. Just needs a few bits n bobs and then safely loaded back into my enginebay! :laughing:

I'd like to thank Steven Gault for everything, he know's his stuff, and done a fantastic job on the engine. Its not only filled with fresh parts, it also looks fresh on the outside. He's also been fantastic with answering all my questions, and teaching me loads about how my engine works, and how to get gains! Cheers Mate!

And here it is:

engine1.gif

engine2.gif

engine3.gif

engine4.gif

Shouldnt be TOO long now :laughing:

Keith

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
Bryan said:
Is this the engine from the car in your avatar?

Its an engine from a mates 1.3SR Nova, which is now the 2.0L 16v one thats cleaner than new, doing the rounds at the shows.

But yes, it is the engine FOR the Nova in my avatar!

Keith

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
Yes, pretty expensive, but thats cos almost everything is new. Could have been done cheaper with second hand stuff, but wouldnt be the same!

Here's the engine when i first got it!! Big difference eh?

before.gif

Keith

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
Boydie said:
id say slighly! :p

wots the badge in the grill of ur car in ur avatar?

Corsa C GSI badge.. Or Vectra C GSI badge. Its now got a new irmsher one, which i might change again lol

Keith

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
MK3 Lad said:
looks gd

u got the altanator on?? what about the timming belt cover?

Only got it back last night, loads more to do. Distrubutor, altenator (which i need a braket for so it clear's the 40's) starter motor etc etc.

Still a long way to go, but shouldnt take TOO long!

Keith

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Glad to hear things are moving for you keith :grinning: Engine looks rather sexy 8)

bigal

RMS Regular
Drives
Omega MV6 non-pl
that is the dogs, hopin 2 get rid off my corsa sport for a nova still not sure wat one to get.. 1.3sr,1.4sr,1.4 sri :?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.