Engine's Finished (pics)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bryan

RMS Regular
Fair play, u dont like Nova's. But your some boy giving them stick when you drive a French car, that eat's bushin's like there's no tomorrow!

Everytime I see a Nova I'm just expecting the driver to be wearing a baseball cap and barely see over the steering wheel...

Cooper - I probably would agree with you if I did see it in person it probably would be the only Nova that I would like - going by the colour and the condition of the engine it's looking good.

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
Spec:

Block Bored & honed to +1mm, Crank sized and journals polished, Rods fitted with ARP competition big end bolts, New mains and big end bearings, End-float reset to middle limit, New Pistons balanced to within 0.1g of each other.

Flywheel- substantially lightened and rebalanced along with whole rotating assembly, New oil pump (primed) New Water Pump.

1.3sr head - fitted with new guides, new valves, new hydraulic followers, head modified to SG2 spec (std sized valves modified to suit), re-cut valve seats.

Inlet manifold ported and Doweled to head. Weber 40DCOE151 Carbs with Weber linkage, Piper BP285cam fitted with Piper alloy Vernier and timed to 108 on solid follower. New followers (non std)

Keith

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
Should see good gain's. These engines are only 69bhp standard (i thought it was 72, but Total vaux says otherwise!)

Dont want to go guessing figures, still steven gets it tested!

Keith

Marc

RMS Moderator
looks very well keith... you will have the nicest nova out there really soon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.