England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Anyone near Craigavon / Hospital area Today/Tonight? Need something collected I cant get over for now.

CS

RMS Regular
Haven’t bought one yet but after a change of mind of the ltz90 seller on here I’m on the look out again. Mainland seems the best bet. What would be the best way of getting one of these over to here ? They are not big and should fit in the boot of a decent size car.
Hoping to get something this or next week if possible

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Heading from Cambridge on Saturday morning. Likely tight for time but could bring stuff back if it was brought to me in Cambridge

Avant1

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Is anyone heading to Glasgow soon ? I have a bootlid (glass) off an Avant that has interest and not sure couriers would be as caring as we would with it

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone got any tips for securing 4 large wheels to a pallet? Just heavy duty cable ties with cloth or something against the wheel to protect them?

Then wrap them with pallet wrap just to cover them?

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
And just let the ratchet straps go? Or can you get semi disposable ones?

I have a pallet bander you could band them up with would be the cheapest (free) option. I didnt realise you weren't getting them back

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Worth a try... set of rims in Slough West London/Heathrow needing a refurb so you don’t have to be careful handling them
Thanks

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Anyone in the South of England in the near future?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Anyone passing by Sunderland that could pick up a spoiler?

Or Nottingham to pick up a centre section of an exhaust?

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I have a pallet with small machine on it approx. 100kg that an ebayer bought from me months ago. He says he struggling to find a pallet firm in England that will collect it from my house. I'm losing patience.
Any suggestions who could lift it from me (BT47) and take it to Brighton? I could then let him know and if the price suits him he could make contact.
I don't have a pallet truck or forklift so need lorry and driver with a pallet truck and taillift. I've had rigid lorries (tippers and concrete 6 and 8 wheelers) in my yard before but I don't think an artic would fit. A 7.5 tonner would be ideal.

Anyone?