England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
I have a pallet with small machine on it approx. 100kg that an ebayer bought from me months ago. He says he struggling to find a pallet firm in England that will collect it from my house. I'm losing patience.
Any suggestions who could lift it from me (BT47) and take it to Brighton? I could then let him know and if the price suits him he could make contact.
I don't have a pallet truck or forklift so need lorry and driver with a pallet truck and taillift. I've had rigid lorries (tippers and concrete 6 and 8 wheelers) in my yard before but I don't think an artic would fit. A 7.5 tonner would be ideal.

Anyone?

UkPalletdelivery website. £120roughly.

Or transglobal express pallet service.

Anyone coming home from London the week of the 11th March in a van?

Robbo777

RMS Regular
Drives
All Sorts
Possible van going to and returning from London next week or early the following week, drop offs and pick ups both ways within reason.

Reactions: IL

warninglight

RMS Regular
Drives
Mostly Volvo
Anyone able and willing to take a twin axle trailer over on the boat from NI in a few weeks?

Even if it's just meet my da at the port, drag it onto the boat, drag it off, and meet me in Liverpool or Cairnryan.

Or even better it'll be in Banbridge and I'm in south Cumbria LA12...

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Anyone able and willing to take a twin axle trailer over on the boat from NI in a few weeks?

Even if it's just meet my da at the port, drag it onto the boat, drag it off, and meet me in Liverpool or Cairnryan.

Or even better it'll be in Banbridge and I'm in south Cumbria LA12...

Leave it to the boat and they will load it, I have done it with Race Trailers in the past!

warninglight

RMS Regular
Drives
Mostly Volvo
Aye I'd priced it up with Stena earlier, it's loads more than adding a trailer to an existing booking so if it suited a RMSer could make a few quid towards their fare and I'd save a bit too.

It's a twin axle car transporter with a tiny GRP shell on it, probably just over a ton all in.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Anybody passing by Blackpool anytime soon who could lift a headliner for me?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone going near Glasgow in the next couple of weeks? I need a set of wheels delivered over there.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Anyone near Bury St Edmunds This week? Need a Carbon Wing collected.

56oval

RMS Regular
Will be heading over with van and trailer in May to lift a car.

Route will be from Belfast Birkenhead boat then down as far as Brighton. Could do a delivery on route.

Last edited:

ka88

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997 C2S
I have a bicycle in Lisburn which I would like to bring to my current address in Weybridge (county Surrey) if anyone would be coming that direction? (near London)

Happy to pay beer tokens :grinning:

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
anyone coming back from dundee direction, need a set of wheels picked up

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Anyone coming back up through South Wales? Just need a couple of bits of plastic picked up, that the guy won't post

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
eBayer selling an engine in Edinburgh wants it collected.

Anybody coming back that way?

Alternatively anybody anything heavy/bulky needing sent across the water? I'l be in a Citroen Berlingo