England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone near Glasgow in the next couple of weeks that could pick up a set of wheels?

Mark_D

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 90 XS
You don't fancy lifting a clip of a roof from a mk2 golf for me? It's in fife ( can get exact address details for you if need be)

Edit: its kettlebridge
That's a 2 hour round trip for me. Is there any way the seller could get it closer to Edinburgh?

And a set of wheels in Glasgow @Mark_D?!

Should be OK if the seller is able to meet me when I'm passing Glasgow.

Gambit

RMS Regular
That's a 2 hour round trip for me. Is there any way the seller could get it closer to Edinburgh?

I'll ask if he can get it any closer to say nearer the airport, hes only 35mins from there.

Do you have the exact date you're over? He reckons he can try organise with his bro to move it closer in his works van but that wont be possible if its during the day for example

Mark_D

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 90 XS
I'll ask if he can get it any closer to say nearer the airport, hes only 35mins from there.

Do you have the exact date you're over? He reckons he can try organise with his bro to move it closer in his works van but that wont be possible if its during the day for example
I'll be based in Musselburgh over the weekend of 28/29th. Coming back on the Monday.
Could probably be flexible on the Sunday if that suited him.

Gambit

RMS Regular
I'll be based in Musselburgh over the weekend of 28/29th. Coming back on the Monday.
Could probably be flexible on the Sunday if that suited him.

That should work, he is willing to bring the roof to you...its basically a mk2 golf roofskin. I can measure it also if need be? If you give me a shout with your contact details and I'll pass them onto him to organise hooking up with you. Much appreciated

Mark_D

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 90 XS
That should work, he is willing to bring the roof to you...its basically a mk2 golf roofskin. I can measure it also if need be? If you give me a shout with your contact details and I'll pass them onto him to organise hooking up with you. Much appreciated
Number sent via PM

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
Drives
CBR1000rr
Hi gents,

I'm coming home from Scotland with a 10x5 trailer on the 5th October - I'm all over the central belt of anyone wants anything lifted and dropped between Belfast and Cookstown at a small cost. Let me know (y)

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Anyone bouncing past Lichfield Staffs anytime soon with room for a Clio gearbox?

J

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender
Anyone doing a run by Sudbury/Cambridge/Chelmsford

looking a set of wheels picked up?

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
If anyone’s doing a run from NI to or past Kent any time soon?
Set of 17” wheels to go over if possible...

rhythmeister

RMS Regular
Drives
BL5 B4/Eunos
I need to get a Subaru auto transmission to a guy near Portsmouth soon from Ards, I don't suppose that'd be on anyone's route before xmas would it? 8o|

Darren91

RMS Regular
I will be in Glasgow / Edinburgh this coming weekend (Friday 13th until Monday 16th) and will have an empty car there and back if anyone needs anything.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Anyone in North London / Milton Keynes / Bedford / North Hampton This week?

Need a small bike Collected and brought back to Belfast - PM me

jayk

RMS Regular
Any1 heading up from Oxford London to Middlesbrough to Belfast.

Need 2 seats picked up in those areas. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200101_161101_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20200101_161101_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 5

warninglight

RMS Regular
Drives
Mostly Volvo
Anyone heading to Scotland and on into England with room in a van?

Looking for a bench seat from the back of a van lifted in Stranraer, either to Cumbria (M6 J36) or down to Derby.

RichyMRX

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86, Nova
Anyone coming back from holyhead with an empty trailer?

I have a non running jeep in Llandudno I need back.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Anyone coming back from holyhead with an empty trailer?

I have a non running jeep in Llandudno I need back.

I have a car heading to Brecon, being transported by CCRS. Maybe they’ll give you a good deal if they are coming back with an empty trailer?
(I have no idea by the way whether or not they do)