England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Anyone have anything passing by Halifax (west of Bradford) that could lift a Golf rooflining and few bits of plastic trim with it?

davyk31

RMS Regular
Have a bike rack bought on eBay to come from Farnham, Surrey. Will be about 115cm x 85cm x 35cm weight about 16kg. Courier likely the best option, are there guys on here in the business? Coming to Coleraine and seller prefers Tuesday collection.

Jim NI

RMS Member
Looking 2 front seats for LR picked up in Maidstone and brought back if anyone with room in van travelling that direction

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Anyone going from here or even South, towards Northampton, need a bonnet taken over in a Van. It's boxed but just need a reliable handler . Thanks

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Thanks mate, got sorted with Ady, and he's lifting it soon as tomorrow, then dropping it directly to the door. A gentleman, really appreciate it 👍

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Thanks mate, got sorted with Ady, and he's lifting it soon as tomorrow, then dropping it directly to the door. A gentleman, really appreciate it 👍

Did Ady do a good job? use him again?

Just off speaking to him about a collection this week.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Top class, highly recommended. He's a Perfectionist and handled all really safe and delivered directly the next day with a pic and text to show it. Couldn't get any better

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Top class, highly recommended. He's a Perfectionist and handled all really safe and delivered directly the next day with a pic and text to show it. Couldn't get any better

Good stuff, thanks Chris!

RevT

RMS Regular
Need a bonnet brought back from Sunderland to NI, can anyone help at all at the minute?

I know everyone will be busy with other stuff most likely but I’m willing to pay someone who will look after the bonnet properly with some beer tokens and cover the fuel costs if they need to go slightly off their route.

Debstemp

RMS Member
Drives
micra
Anyone going near Armagh and then back to Belfast.
I need a monitor for working from home and Argos in Armagh is the only place has the one i like.

• Haha
Reactions: IL

steenson

RMS Regular
Drives
misc 80's/90's
aAny one able to lift a car for me in Birmingham or even collect it for me, working from home and can’t get a day off never mind a flight Over, happy to reimburse for your efforts etc

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
Anyone be close to Pembrokeshire with space in a van coming home?

I need 2xbumpers a spoiler and a bonnet lifted.

Reluctant to use normal courier services as the last bonnet I got was practically folded in half

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
Unfortunately he isn’t down that way very often :worried:. Thanks for the contact though will give him a shout in future.

anyone else be down South Wales at all?

Herbert Austin

RMS Regular
Drives
Clubman/s
I haven't purchased yet.... currently in the investigations stage to see how I can actually get them home :laughing:
Looking at buying a pair of car seats and have then shipped back to Norn Iron
From Chigwell, Essex

Any recomendations?
Only folks I can find so far are Paisley Freight