England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Anyone down near Kilkenny in the next week and would have room for two 19" tyres?

NIXR2

RMS Regular
Anybody able to pick up an exhaust in Stowmarket (near Felixstowe) in the next week or so??

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I’m going over to Harrogate via Cairnryan next Tuesday if anyone is looking anything lifted en route.

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
Anyone near Worcester in the next fortnight or so? Looking a soft top lifted for MR2 roadster.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
The boy Ady Wilson mentioned above seems to get a good name on here. Would be worth a shout. Might be able to work something with those 2 wheels too?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone ever travelling from Dungiven to Belfast direction (or further south)? I'm looking to wheels lifted and just do not have the time these days to be running up that way :worried:.

RevT

RMS Regular
Anyone ever travelling from Dungiven to Belfast direction (or further south)? I'm looking to wheels lifted and just do not have the time these days to be running up that way :worried:.

I’ll be through Dungiven tomorrow and I’ll be in Belfast on Sunday if that’s any help?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Apologies @Trevor, only just noticed this. I’m waiting to get another couple from England first so I’m not just in a major panic for this yet. Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it (y).

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
Who is that @Turks - I need a car lifted in Leeds at the start of next week and brought back to Belfast.
Thanks

Ollie

RMS Regular
Looking a bonnet lifted in arklow co Wicklow. Brought anywhere a bit further towards Belfast. Any vans up and down on the regular?

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Who is that @Turks - I need a car lifted in Leeds at the start of next week and brought back to Belfast.
Thanks
I’m not sure @ciarandeery1, it was just one I seen on Facebook and thought it might have pulled someone out of a hole. Leeds should be fairly handy getting one lifted. I think McLaughlin in greysteel is there regular.