England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Need 2 18 wheels lifted in Derby. Pasley freight are looking £52. Any suggestions?

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Wrap in bin bags or shrink wrap and post with parcel force for about £12 each
Need 2 18 wheels lifted in Derby. Pasley freight are looking £52. Any suggestions?
Aye some times they refuse them if the driver is an ahole but should be grand if they are under 30kgs each, ideally they like you to take some air out of them as well and a disc of cardboard taped to the faces should keep them safe but will depend how helpful the seller is.

AlpineJetta

RMS Regular
Drives
Old VWs
Anybody near Milton Keynes on Monday?

Found a pair of cheap bucket seats for the C'Rusty Breadvan on fleabay and the seller has agreed on a price, just need them collected so thought I'd check here first if anybody is over that way.l before asking what other options there is and which company's to use.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Anybody near Milton Keynes on Monday?

Found a pair of cheap bucket seats for the C'Rusty Breadvan on fleabay and the seller has agreed on a price, just need them collected so thought I'd check here first if anybody is over that way.l before asking what other options there is and which company's to use.

Will be near that way two weeks from today hopefully if that's of any use?

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Anyone coming NI bound from Bristol direction any time soon? Have 4 wheels I’d like brought over. Couriers already dropped them back to seller instead of me 🤷🏻‍♂️

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
That would do grand! I'll message you with the details, you hero!

Anyone coming NI bound from Bristol direction any time soon? Have 4 wheels I’d like brought over. Couriers already dropped them back to seller instead of me 🤷🏻‍♂️

What size are the wheels Jamie? If not enormous and the bucket seats aren't huge either I may have just enough room for them along with @DasÖuterRing s buckets 😂

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Anyone near ashington to bring an interior back to Northern Ireland anytime soon or who’s the best to contact? Thanks

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Forgot to mention it can be put on a pallet.

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
Anyone going to be in the south East any time in next few months? Dartford in particular? I've something on a pallet I'd like but can't get shipped from the company. No rush at all.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Empty car trailer coming back from Coventry area via M6 / Cairnryan next Wednesday morning if anyone has a car they need lifted. Prefer something up to 1500kg ish.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Empty car trailer coming back from Coventry area via M6 / Cairnryan next Wednesday morning if anyone has a car they need lifted. Prefer something up to 1500kg ish.
Any chance you could go 2 hours south to Calne and stick a wee sailing dinghy on the back...? Weight being 100-120kg.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I'm not keen if I'm honest, I want to get the 4pm sailing at cairnryan and that's really too far south for me.