England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

AlpineJetta

RMS Regular
Drives
Old VWs
Anybody near Milton Keynes this week? Need seats picked up. Or can anybody recommend who to use and how to package them etc

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
@DasÖuterRing Sorry, don't really want to be going south with a car trailer to pick up seats. I have visions of ending up on the MK local news stuck up some side street with cars parked up each side lol 🤦‍♂️

Really looking for someone that needs a car moving.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Be over next week coming back Wednesday but will have a transporter on the back. Happy to stop as long as it's not up some narrow street.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Be over next week coming back Wednesday but will have a transporter on the back. Happy to stop as long as it's not up some narrow street.
lemme check with him, he is a bit awkward to be fair but for £250 he could come meet you at the services maybe. happy to pay you for the hassle.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
That would be ideal tbh, I picked up a set of MX5 wheels a couple of years back from a house not far from the racecourse there and the streets were narrow AF.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Some people are as awkward as frig lol. I had to pick up those wheels from the guys back yard while he was away at work so I was looking like a bloody burgular reaching over the back gate to open it etc. I was fully expecting to have my collar felt, had all the messages where he had told me the arrangements in case I had any bother. :rolleyes:

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Would anyone be anywhere near Aberdeen and returning to NI at some point in the coming weeks?

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
i have agreed a price on ebay for a guitar based in aldershot, he wants collection but agreed to box it for a courier. only issue is he doesnt take paypal, and im not sending 500 quid willy nilly.

Is there anyone in here who would be around that area back and forth who could work something out with me or any suggestions around the problem?
cheers

AlpineJetta

RMS Regular
Drives
Old VWs
Anybody heading to or over in England at the minute capable of picking a polo interior (door cars, seats and carpet) up from a place called March, its near Peterborough.

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Leaving Tuesday 23rd November from Belfast with large hatch back car, driving down to Northampton ( Here Tuesday night to Friday morning) , will near sure be heading to Birmingham, Croydon, Manchester on the Tuesday then Glasgow and Edinburgh on the Friday.
Return boat home Friday 26th November late evening

Jecks

RMS Regular
Anyone near Doncaster early next week that could pick up a kids motocross bike. ?