England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

will1588

RMS Regular
Drives
Merc Est 1.8
Hello, need a MX5 navy canvas hood and associated framework lifted at Preston within the next week and delivery home here to n ireland ..get me on here or email cherrycycle1@yahoo.co.uk.. on a pallet and wrapped in plastic sheeting...i don't use a smart phone but check email daily so will get back asap.. thx will

will1588

RMS Regular
Drives
Merc Est 1.8
Above is now sorted, I was in touch with the seller he did a search and seems ParcelForce are doing ''Express 48 Large, 2 DAY DELIVERY ...he has it booked for 62 quid... weight 22 kg 145x70x25cm. jobs a good'un i reckon a pallet to here would have been well over a ton..Thx will

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Who is competitive at lifting pallets on the Mainland at the moment?

Chris0

RMS Regular
Anyone about south of London

Tempted by either 4 or 6 wheels depending on if I need find a courier or can get someone driving past

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Anyone passing through Muff/Derry in the next couple of weeks and heading back Lurgan/Moira/Lisburn direction?

Need 2 tyres picked up if possible.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Gearbox to collect from Blessington, North Wicklow. About 25km from M50. Not on pallet. Approx 42kg I think. Deliver BT47.
Not ready yet, but hopefully end of this week, beginning of next. Any suggestions?

mpowered

RMS Regular
Drives
RB320
Anyone recommend a courier to lift 2 front car seats from Surrey and bring them Omagh direction. Have used Dpd for another set of seats last year, very cheap but painful slow and had to collect them from there Depot.
I've been told paisley freight are fairly competitive.

LewB

RMS Regular
Can anyone recommend someone to collect a boxed TV from near 'Stevenage' ?

The seller wont use a courier like UPS etc, as the risk of breakage is high

thanks

AlpineJetta

RMS Regular
Drives
Old VWs
Anybody over in England this week and able to bring back a moped from Wirksworth? (just south of Sheffield if that helps)

steenson

RMS Regular
Drives
misc 80's/90's
I got sorted. The fella Ady people often recommend on here was able to help me out. Worth giving him a try, he's heading over tomorrow.
Ah good job, any chance you could link him with an @ please so I can get the right person?

Robert

RMS Trader
Anyone needing a car picked up across the water? Will be coming back from Liverpool area next week with the transporter.