England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

sam_9n

RMS Regular
Anybody heading near this postcode SA445PL?
10 items probably 200kg in terms of weight. Thanks

428F1CFD-CD42-4427-BFF3-51EBAA7BC8EE.png

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
Heavy recovery lorry coming back from LE11 post code , would suit bringing back lorry, large van etc on Thursday / Friday

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Could anyone collect a set of alloys for me? They’re in Todmorden, West Yorkshire…about 25 minutes North East of Manchester / 45 minutes West of Leeds

8C95229D-0065-41D7-86C5-93EF73A66C1E.png

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
T
Feck it's got dear lol. Was counting in around 75 max ffs
The quotes I was getting was ridiculous, men with vans were looking crazy money. The pallet worked out cheapest of them all.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
T
The quotes I was getting was ridiculous, men with vans were looking crazy money. The pallet worked out cheapest of them all.
Do you remember the weight?

Can get the guy to pallet it and measure but would have no way of weighing lol

Edit: Front/rear seats and 2 x door cards

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Do you remember the weight?

Can get the guy to pallet it and measure but would have no way of weighing lol

Edit: Front/rear seats and 2 x door cards
I honestly don’t, I didn’t get it weighed it was the boy in Barkley that told me what weight to put on. The only thing about a pallet is you need to apply for an eori number and another number from the government page.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
I honestly don’t, I didn’t get it weighed it was the boy in Barkley that told me what weight to put on. The only thing about a pallet is you need to apply for an eori number and another number from the government page.
Is it just best to wrap them loose then?

DJMCA

RMS Regular
The problem with that is getting someone to lift them. You would probably have to go down the route of a man with a van.
Thanks. Spoke to a place there and its actually £100 cheaper to put them on a pallet. As its domestic they will sort the paperwork for me

The EORI number is handy enough to get on the HMRC website if you need to do it yourself

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Thanks. Spoke to a place there and its actually £100 cheaper to put them on a pallet. As its domestic they will sort the paperwork for me

The EORI number is handy enough to get on the HMRC website if you need to do it yourself
I have one, there’s another number you will need also to bring in it into Northern Ireland can’t remember the name of it. Also easy got on the HMRC website.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Really recommend this place for anyone looking a pallet brought over. Cheapest i could find as very few companies are even willing to touch them now with Brexit etc.

Easy to arrange via the website, fully tracked from pick up to delivery (3 days), also as its domestic they deal with all the paperwork.

Darren91

RMS Regular
Will be in the central belt of Scotland from Saturday 17th until Wednesday 21st if anyone needs anything that will fit in a car lifted.

snatch

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus RS
Would anyone happen to be in Liverpool in the new year that could collect? Or anyone have any contacts for anyone with the man a van?

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
I'm again doing NI > Cairnryan > Scotch Corner with a free trailer 10/11th of Jan if anyone needs a car moving.