Ep 20: Ronan Cunningham from NI Supercar Sunday on Sold As Seen Podcast

•   
See the blog feature on this - Andy and Ross chat to Ronan Cunningham, organiser of NI Supercar Sunday charity event. The 2022 event is on 30th and 31st July starting at the North West pits near Portrush on the Saturday, and finishing at Bishopscourt Circuit on Sunday.

We also answer listener questions. Badly. As usual.

Listen Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
I'll have to download on spotify if wifi is decent onboard.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I am about an hour in, good listen so far and has me really considering getting down to the super car event on both days - I think my eldest son would love it with all the "broom brooms and beep beeps!" (he's 4)

With regards to racing events on this island, drag racing is pretty big which doesn't get the attention I think it deserves, be good to have someone like @56oval on to talk about it, his history and experience as well as plans for NI drag racing series.

955Safety

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
I am about an hour in, good listen so far and has me really considering getting down to the super car event on both days - I think my eldest son would love it with all the "broom brooms and beep beeps!" (he's 4)

With regards to racing events on this island, drag racing is pretty big which doesn't get the attention I think it deserves, be good to have someone like @56oval on to talk about it, his history and experience as well as plans for NI drag racing series.
Bring him over to the safety car and he can have a go at the lights, sirens and give a few revs

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Just got to listen! Good show. .. Cheers for answering my question on the hot hatches. Interesting to hear your perspective on it. 300bhp or there abouts seems like the right number these days. I'd say the likes of an RS3 or A35 would be super hatches as they're top of the hatch back table.

Crazy to think hot hatches are 300bhp+ now. A MK2 Golf GTI or XR2 Fiesta where considered hot hatches back in the day and they where only around 110bhp 🤯