Ep3/dc5 gearbox

jordan 375

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
In need of a second gear and sleeve etc for a dc5 gearbox I got. Possibly take a whole gearbox if cheap enough. No trashed **** has to be a good second gear

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
Try Tegiwa, you'll prob not pay any more for a new 2nd gear and synchros vs buying a used box and having to strip it.

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
Glad you got sorted, curious to know what your bad experience was of Tegiwa?. I only used them a handful of times though didn't have a bad experience at all, the guy that owns it actually rang me late one evening to say he sourced a part they hadn't be able to locate up until that point, and pretty sure it was well after shop closing hours.

jordan 375

RMS Regular
OP
jordan 375
Drives
Honda
Glad you got sorted, curious to know what your bad experience was of Tegiwa?. I only used them a handful of times though didn't have a bad experience at all, the guy that owns it actually rang me late one evening to say he sourced a part they hadn't be able to locate up until that point, and pretty sure it was well after shop closing hours.
Ordered countless things from them and had so many items sent wrong it's mad. Only reason I still use them for some smaller bits is because they have alot listed. Bought wheels on that sale for them to say none in stock which is fair enough but took the money and took ages to get it back, bought a baffled sump for it to be wrong, synchros for a facelift dc5 to send out pre facelift, shifter extension with a lip on the backside of the threads to cause my oem gearknob to get stuck on and they used a blow torch on it and wrecked it,sent me out a spoon rep gearknob that looked like it was threaded by Stevie wonder list just goes on. The fella Jonny seems dead on but by *** they have had some clueless ****s working there šŸ˜‚

max1871

RMS Regular
You must be very unlucky! Iā€™ve gave tegiwa thousands and they have never got a single screw wrong. Very easy dealt with.

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
You must be very unlucky! Iā€™ve gave tegiwa thousands and they have never got a single screw wrong. Very easy dealt with.

Same here, most reliable company out of the ones I have dealt with... even if there was a problem with an order, message Johnny and itā€™s sorted straight away
They also keep sh*t loads of parts in stock