ERC COI 2015...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
Inessa Tushkanova out, she posted a couple of pics on Instagram.

image.jpg
image.jpg

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
Lol I said the same thing when she got stuck at one of the hairpins in Ards last night, in fairness so did some of the men!'

OZ10

RMS Regular
Aye was that the bit just going under that foot bridge at the car park? It was tight, plenty got stuck there.

DavyC

RMS Regular
...Is that a gate post among the muck in the field?... and it's accompanying gate half way up the field?!... lol!.. Irish Gate Throwing Champion 2015! Also, never seen something so badly beaten up, yet so clean... did they get out and wash it before the pic was taken?

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
She drove better and some men and on foreign soil, fair play! Breen it is then! Boyle got stuck for 20secs when understeered into a 90 right on stage on stage 10!

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Adielsson off in front of us not so long ago, same corner Jennings did his circus act last year.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Where's the Porsche from? Where does it sit in the standings?

What time is the special stage in lisburn?

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
SO Breen's curse is lifted and McGarrity gets the National win

only in the door after 3 days of non stop rallying and HELL from Marshal's, absolutely no point in signing on at all and unless there is a promise to change things i will never return !

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
We found Idris Elba down by the Half Way House so stopped the car, got out and took a few snaps when a "rottweiler" of a woman came up and asked who i was and what i was doing, then continued with a bull**** story of how i had to have permission from the production team to take images as the images being taken were exclusive, so i returned to the car and sat in it and kept snapping when she cam over and asked if i was leaving i said not a hope as we are in a public place and i am fully within my right to photograph who i want within a public area to which she then agreed with me but blocked my path by standing touching my bumper whilst thinking her "WIDE LOAD" would block the camera, needless to say i got countless images of Idris having a cigarette.

CBwYdjAWgAE2zVP.jpg:large

stevie_1

RMS Regular
thought the rally was excellent,was at both lough henney stages, just missed fisher`s roll we were on the next bend, few momentums took sn front brake disc snapped exactly in half, went to bulls brook stage today didnt a very good view though :worried:
All in all great stuff!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.