Eurocables Rally

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
no were did he get injured? not surprised was very easy to basically stand beside the cars as they went past ...not complaining..but some **** will get mowed down im sure

he badly injured?

Graphic_chick

Drives
pug 206 LX
chunky69 said:
no were did he get injured? not surprised was very easy to basically stand beside the cars as they went past ...not complaining..but some **** will get mowed down im sure

he badly injured?

wasnt his fault car mowed into him while he was behind the tyres as far as i know(dont know who he was or what car), just heard from the on call doctor that he was taken away in the ambulance.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
it was before the event started abd i think sean devines car hit a marshal in thepaddock area dont know much about it

and you not like the sun strip ?

SMB

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
I may jus wait then. I was jus wondering how a few of the local lads got on!

Apparently one of their Evo's wasnt ready so he hired a WRC Focus.... lol.. Nice!

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
cathcart, he was lying 4th overall after 2 stages and 6th packed up so hadda retire. he is some driver

herron was out with errol clarke but they didn't come top3 grp n i know that much

SMB

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Graham said:
cathcart, he was lying 4th overall after 2 stages and 6th packed up so hadda retire. he is some driver

herron was out with errol clarke but they didn't come top3 grp n i know that much

Cheers!! lol...

HAven't been chattin Harron in a wee while... Richard is unreal! He took me for a run through a local forest in his first impreza road car... Shockingly quick!!

Errol can steer well to... Was chattin him on thurs night, he was buildin up wheels for the car! Would love to have got up to see it but had to do the work thing! :worried:

seven rod

RMS Regular
Drives
MCSD Coupe
Graphic_chick said:
wasnt his fault car mowed into him while he was behind the tyres as far as i know(dont know who he was or what car), just heard from the on call doctor that he was taken away in the ambulance.

from what i hear it was a girl that got injured..... and she must be doing ok cos she was with her solicitor yesterday....... pity she'd signed a disclaimer though....

RayL

RMS Member
Drives
Subaru Legacy Ou
There were two officials/marshals taken to hospital from kirkistown on saturday. Both are not seriously injured. I would advise people not to make statements on public forums about disclaimers and soliciters without knowing the facts etc about insurance and so on related to motorsport.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.