Expired Deal europarts 50% off

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
hi guys - europarts offering 50% off brake stuff, filters.... 45% off natteries and 35% off oils

runs out midnight tonight

code is Halloween80 (its on their site anyway

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
End35 works as well as was getting more money off than that Halloween code. Use carparts4less same company and with spooky17 code is a good bit cheap than ecp. If you’re not is a rush though.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Used this yesterday getting discs and pads and couple of other bits for the Porsche, was initially £450 but code near halved it to £240! (y)

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
good stuff lads......... yup - i have been meaning to get discs/pads ordered for the M3 and stumbled on it... so got em ordered.

scary that i could have bought pads for less than 20 quid after discount !! but i went for the ATE ones which are supposed to be 'best' not sure they will be 3 times better... but still good value

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.