EuroTreffen - Saturday 2nd July 2022

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Hoping to make it down to this, anyone been before and know what the venues like for lower stuff? Like…really low? 😂

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Hoping to make it down to this, anyone been before and know what the venues like for lower stuff? Like…really low? 😂
There are small speed ramps but they had wood either side.

There were a number of static low cars there including @martymim MK6 and a bodydropped T4 and they all got in ok.

Jrice283

RMS Regular
Drives
06 Leon FR
Much of a crowd heading to this? Might be the GTs 1st run on a motorway since the rebuild and the straight cut drop gears were added 🤢🤕😂

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Anyone know if it’s a tenner a head for kids as well? Wouldn’t mind taking a run down myself, weather permitting. Not sure what VAG scrap to take though lol

stevensti

RMS Regular
Drives
slowly
Anyone know if it’s a tenner a head for kids as well? Wouldn’t mind taking a run down myself, weather permitting. Not sure what VAG scrap to take though lol
It’s £10 per car which covers everyone

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff

Kids go free I think

It’s £10 per car which covers everyone

Just to clarify, it's £10 per person and kids are free up to 12yrs old.

@Coog you could bring the Metro too. It's open to all European brands.

FB_IMG_1656487116081.jpg

Something a little different for the show too. We'll be doing live interviews throughout the day on the stage

JT079

RMS Regular
Usually a good turn out and location is cool, only thing is the lack of good coffees last year😂😂 but the drive from Antrim over the mountains are always fun.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Absolutely fantastic day. Great new layout, super food, superb standard of cars. Got chatting to loads of people and craic was great.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
As the others have said above fantastic show. Brilliant layout this year - love the circles of cars

Cars were fantastic and great to see so many of you.

Also full props to all the guys on the time taken to get this show set up. A credit to you all
04B11E68-F33C-48D8-A6F0-77F89862C7C5.jpeg

Last edited:

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
We had a really good day at the show and the atmosphere was like the Old Club GTi of Castlewellan very relaxed and cool. @Big Pimp it was good to quickly catch up with you.

@cauld1 your BMW amazes me it always looks so fresh and flawless the standard of it is on an other level.

@Jrice283 I’m not a mini fan but yours is something else. It’s stands out a lot and looks awesome 😎. It also sound awesome as well I spotted you just leaving the Apple Green.

There was a high standard of cars as always and the location was cool. I know the weather maybe put a few off but we really enjoyed it.

Last edited: