Events Feb/March???

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
So I’m going to be back in NI late February to middle of March. Any good car events going on?? Cars and Coffee or like a run out somewhere. Not the greatest time of the year I know but dying to get home for a bit so thought it might be nice to get some Norn Iron style car culture…

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
So I’m going to be back in NI late February to middle of March. Any good car events going on?? Cars and Coffee or like a run out somewhere. Not the greatest time of the year I know but dying to get home for a bit so thought it might be nice to get some Norn Iron style car culture…
Come see @Wayne D and I. What more could you want :p

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii

seven rod

RMS Regular
Drives
MCSD Coupe

You could always arrange a wee cars and coffee like you arranged that BBQ's back in the day...

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around

Could this take the place of the old Down Royal Sunday mornings???? I loved them 👍

Or will it all be air ride (on the ground) and spacers as pictured? 👎

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Tbh seems a good mix of things at those. Thats what was good about the Down Royal events (certainly the early ones I attended), every type of car was welcome, without people turning their nose up at things.

Naf all wrong with air ride either, certainly beats the 5mm spacers and 3 digit plate brigade :joy:

MarkM

RMS Regular
Tbh seems a good mix of things at those. Thats what was good about the Down Royal events (certainly the early ones I attended), every type of car was welcome, without people turning their nose up at things.

Naf all wrong with air ride either, certainly beats the 5mm spacers and 3 digit plate brigade :joy:

I’ll have you know I have 10mm spacers, pffffft

DanielJ291

RMS Regular
Drives
2012SeatLeon
Screenshot_20220211-183001_Instagram.jpg

At Applegreen Lifford
Screenshot_20220131-015504_Instagram.jpg

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I've just finished a big update of the events section here on RMS, so if anyone knows of more events let me know or start a thread in the News & Events section.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I've just finished a big update of the events section here on RMS, so if anyone knows of more events let me know or start a thread in the News & Events section.

I might be being daft but can only see one event? Tried changing the view to ‘List’ and to different months but doesn’t seem to change anything?