Evo 8 wheel nuts

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Looking to buy some standard fit Evo 8 wheel nuts in black. All the ones I've seen online have a 60° taper, which won't fit.

scub

Banned
I may have a full set from my mak lurking somewhere if they would fit?
they were off the spoked enkeis that came stock on the tme.

Gareth

RMS Regular
OP
Gareth
Drives
Honda's
Thanks @scub From what I've seen online, they look like below. Seems impossible to get them in black

FB_IMG_1561493123826.jpg

RevT

RMS Regular
I think I’ve a standard set like that knocking about somewhere but they won’t be black?

Gareth

RMS Regular
OP
Gareth
Drives
Honda's
Thanks lads, anyone close to Dunmurry/Lisburn/Belfast etc? I don't mind if I have to get them anodized black if that's the case.

Gareth

RMS Regular
OP
Gareth
Drives
Honda's
Emailed an anodizing company and it turns out you can't anodize steel so I'll still have to either powdercoat them or paint them to silver/chrome nuts are fine.

Cheers lads.

Gareth

RMS Regular
OP
Gareth
Drives
Honda's
@scub @Trevor. @McFall1984 Sorry for pressing you lads, but did any of you happen to find any wheel nuts? I'm picking the wheels up today and hoping to fit them over the weekend. Even if you only have a handful of nuts each, I'll take them. Thanks. Lads 👍🏻

RevT

RMS Regular
Gareth, they’ll be at my parents house unfortunately and I won’t be back there til probably mid next week. If you don’t get sorted by then I’ll definitely hoke them out for you.

Gareth

RMS Regular
OP
Gareth
Drives
Honda's
Gareth, they’ll be at my parents house unfortunately and I won’t be back there til probably mid next week. If you don’t get sorted by then I’ll definitely hoke them out for you.

Thanks, I'd appreciate that. Just called Mitsubishi and they want £156 for a set 😮

'96dc2

RMS Regular
I had a set of black std on my evo 6. Think I got them from RossSport.com from memory