evo / scooby insurance

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Daz500

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Rovers &
any ideas what companies would insure an evo 7 or late scooby for Northern Ireland? I assume an imported one would be even harder to get insurance on :?:

any ideas what the premiums are like (i'm 29 with full NCB) ?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Elephant will quote you no problems. I would expect a fully comp premium to be well under the 2k mark for one. You have to phone them though. A UK spec 8 will be a fair bit cheaper though. Scoobs - same applies - UK spec cars are much cheaper to insure.

Andy

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
yeah elephant are gr8. Quoted me on a scoob and im 21. Very cheap aswell. But no imports.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Imports aren't a problem CLK, you just need to ring them. Oh, and have a large wad extra waiting :p

Andy

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
seriously? nice1! i thought they didnt touch them. Thats good news!

BJ

Banned
I'd be fascinated to hear what you call "very cheap" @ 21 RMS CLK! :eek:

Elephant have definately come down recently on Scooby insurance,quoted me £2K in August but after reading elsewhere I stuck my details back through a few weeks ago and was quoted £1300! :?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.