Ez car care

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
has anyone used any product from ez before .they have a good sale on atm and was going to order a few things .interested to hear if anyone has used there foam lance as it’s reduced down to £15 this week .guy in work likes there stuff .

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Yeah i was reselling their products for a while. Never had the lances but had almost the full range. Fusion ,ghost and gecko are amazing products.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Have had to snooze them on fb for a while due to the amount I've bought off them. Always a good sale on, slightly slow delivery to n.i
Owner of the site put up a post a while back if it got 1k likes he'd put on a half price sale and honoured it. My bank account did not like that day. Artic snow foam, viper/reigning iron wheel cleaners, ghost, glaze etc etc I really like there stuff.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
Guys when buying the foam Lance it asked what sort of washer it’s for so is there a connection likely to be included with the lance but I’m unsure as they sell the fitments for £5 separate .i don’t want to order the lance then a connection and have two arrive .what do you’s think ?

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Use them quite regularly.... lances come with fitting of your choice...

Wheel Armour, Geo Gel , Ghost and Gecko are all decent, not fussed on their fall out remover nor Viper Wheel Cleaner. Gloss Boss is also excellent

Never had any issues with postage or delays. Their Pro Kit is always on sale and well priced imho

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.