EZ Car Care

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Any feedback or recommendations on EZ Car Care? Scrolling through Facebook and seen an ad for this kit which seems very reasonable!

J55NI

RMS Regular
Seems very cheap? I would be tempted to try it myself for that money.

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Think I’ll get myself that kit to try out and also have a fairly full basket on Anachem which I’ve been wanting to try out for a while now.

Isolation may we’ll bankrupt me eventually😁😂

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
I bought their 8 Pro Bottle build your own kit to try it out, as even if it wasn’t great, I’d still get use out of the bottles.

Some of it is average, some of it is great, some of it I wouldn’t order again.... pretty much the same as most multi product companies.

Viper Alloy Cleaner gets good reviews, I found it distinctly average, but it does work

Wheel Armour was a very good product (and I don’t normally use a specific wheel sealant) after every wash. Easy applied and effective

Gloss Boss is a very credible quick detailer, enhances gloss and doesn’t smear, so exactly what it’s supposed to do

Clarity Glass Cleaner.... bog standard as expected

Gecko Hydrophobic Glass Coating..... same as Clarity and no discernible hydrophobic properties

Sleek Interior, decent enough, pleasant scented interior dressing

Ghost Sealant..... a bit meh, but nothing actually wrong with it, I just prefer others

Reigning Iron.... but over diluted and under performing compared with other fall out removers

Chrome Spray Wax.... haven’t used so cant review

Still prefer my Anachem, Autosmart and various other brands, but at their price point, they offer a full selection of products in one place at a decent price...... don’t expect steak at burger prices, but some of their burgers are very tasty!!!!!

I have used one of their ceramic waxes and found it easily applied and removed also

Marc C

RMS Regular
OP
Marc C
Drives
E46 325i Touring
I bought their 8 Pro Bottle build your own kit to try it out, as even if it wasn’t great, I’d still get use out of the bottles.

Some of it is average, some of it is great, some of it I wouldn’t order again.... pretty much the same as most multi product companies.

Viper Alloy Cleaner gets good reviews, I found it distinctly average, but it does work

Wheel Armour was a very good product (and I don’t normally use a specific wheel sealant) after every wash. Easy applied and effective

Gloss Boss is a very credible quick detailer, enhances gloss and doesn’t smear, so exactly what it’s supposed to do

Clarity Glass Cleaner.... bog standard as expected

Gecko Hydrophobic Glass Coating..... same as Clarity and no discernible hydrophobic properties

Sleek Interior, decent enough, pleasant scented interior dressing

Ghost Sealant..... a bit meh, but nothing actually wrong with it, I just prefer others

Reigning Iron.... but over diluted and under performing compared with other fall out removers

Chrome Spray Wax.... haven’t used so cant review

Still prefer my Anachem, Autosmart and various other brands, but at their price point, they offer a full selection of products in one place at a decent price...... don’t expect steak at burger prices, but some of their burgers are very tasty!!!!!

I have used one of their ceramic waxes and found it easily applied and removed also

Not sure what to take from that but I do know I’m hungry now 🙄😂

To be fair, I never actually bought it and seems like that was a good shout! Lol