F1 2017 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
IMG_0061.PNG

Reactions: DC.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Hugely disappointed. Looks like a Manor more than anything.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Will the cars be any lower with this ground effect aero or irks the regulation on ground clearance still the same?

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
If I'm reading it right the "T-Wing" is a loophole which is legal at the moment.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I'm guessing the orange on the McLaren is a nod to the road car, they come in that nice pearl orange. It's kinda the roads cars signature colour (will in my mind anyway).

McLaren have very big plans for the road side of their business over the next few years.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
That Orange in particular is a road car colour but McLaren's original colour was Papaya Orange.

This was one of the original McLaren's - M7a:

IMG_5747.JPG

This was the 2005 test livery which I was hoping they would race this year:

IMG_5748.PNG

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Mercedes actually ran a T wing when they took the car out on track at Silverstone, just wasn't fitted for the photos. I imagine there will be a lot of aero changes between now and Australia as they go through testing.

McLaren front wing has a lot going on with it and hate the side profile! Shark fins look ridiculous.

Bedhead

RMS Regular
Drives
Mundaneo, Scudo
Can't decide whether the McClaren is great looking or bloody awful, I really don't know if this season will be good or not. We need less aero, not more.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Haas VF17 ran today in Barcelona for some TV work.

3DD7A465-17F5-4F7F-9873-D9EE21270E03.jpg

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Its got a nostril too. Fairly tame attempt at this stage.

Like everyone else, expect an almost completely different car come Melbourne. Just the Toro Rosso to see now.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.