F1 2019: ALL CHAT HERE

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
good to see the wseries now qualifies for super licence points

any one else watching ??

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
good to see the wseries now qualifies for super licence points

any one else watching ??

Had a look at the last one there, not bad at all. Pretty much like any other lower formula open wheel series. A clear difference between the best and the rest but again that's no different to other lower formulas.

What are the cars based on? Look like sort of f3/formula Renault kind of thing?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
The w-series seems a bit controversial, lol.

I think I agree with those who say it's a step backwards to use segregation rather than inclusion to get more women into the top levels of motorsport.

I suppose if the w-series were to work as a feeder series into the big driving academies like RB/Mercedes/Ferrari then it might work, but that could just as well happen through the existing feeder series.

But ultimately what needs to happen is that - getting more women into those academies and development programmes. And the same with the likes of endurance, etc.

Putting the money into making that happen rather than a separate series might be a better route.

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
The w-series seems a bit controversial, lol.

I think I agree with those who say it's a step backwards to use segregation rather than inclusion to get more women into the top levels of motorsport.

I suppose if the w-series were to work as a feeder series into the big driving academies like RB/Mercedes/Ferrari then it might work, but that could just as well happen through the existing feeder series.

But ultimately what needs to happen is that - getting more women into those academies and development programmes. And the same with the likes of endurance, etc.

Putting the money into making that happen rather than a separate series might be a better route.
jamie chadwick has all ready signed for williams

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
LOL.

Inhibiting their business, which is what, exactly?

I really hope Haas and Whyte Bikes strike up a sponsorship deal :joy:

Manta

RMS Member
jamie chadwick has all ready signed for williams

Not being sexist but i am afraid williams have totally lost the plot....to announce a female test pilot at this time when the team has zero points so far is rather silly i think.

And Chris Harris is nothing more than a failed race driver who thinks he can blag his way to millions from the british public,s tv licence money like the previous other 3 monkeys...

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Screenshot_20190712-113746_One UI Home.jpg

Well done Romain, well done.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.