F1 2019: ALL CHAT HERE

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Well that was close, lol.

Drag to corners one and two, winner gets the race.

Can't see Lewis rolling over and giving up easily this weekend!

What's going on with Vettel? Miles off his team mate again. Just fed up things not going his way? Like his last season with RB?

Dave..

RMS Regular
Well that was close, lol.

Drag to corners one and two, winner gets the race.

Can't see Lewis rolling over and giving up easily this weekend!

What's going on with Vettel? Miles off his team mate again. Just fed up things not going his way? Like his last season with RB?
I thought it was very boring. I think I have had enough of F1.
The race will probably be the same.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Hopefully he can’t get back into the points and gets a good penalty, that was a stupid mistake

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Agree it should be on the next race. He won't be in the points atm as it is so pointless penalty as it is.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Hopefully he doesn't get penalised for having the belts off there after the finish!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Great race going by the highlights I have watched.

Would have been even better if the safety car period didn’t swing it massively for Hamilton, Bottas was superb getting back past in Copse before that.

Wonder if Vettel will jump before he is pushed, Ferrari must have their eye on Max for next year and beyond.

Fair chance Max would have given the Mercedes a race today if he wasn’t stuck behind LeClerc for the opening stint.

Haas need a change and not just in title sponsor, going backwards and fast.

A shot in the arm for F1 and the British Grand Prix today 👍🏼

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.