F1 2020

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
No races in the Americas this year, including Canada, US, and Brazil 😢

No news of Japan? Talk of Vietnam and Malaysia for Asia.

MagicRat

RMS Regular
Drives
JapScrap
Japan was cancelled weeks ago. I bought one of the F1 experiences for the Japanese GP at the start of the year. It was going to be my first time at a Grand Prix.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Interesting to see who gets that seat this weekend and prob next weekend too.

They can use Esteban Gutierrez or Stoffel Vandoorne as part of their partnership with Mercedes but may opt for someone else.

Jrooney06

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 M Sport
Interesting to see who gets that seat this weekend and prob next weekend too.

They can use Esteban Gutierrez or Stoffel Vandoorne as part of their partnership with Mercedes but may opt for someone else.

Read Stoffel is preparing for Formula E in Berlin and Esteban apparently doesn’t have a super license anymore. Imagine the scenes if hulk came back and got a podium.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Here's hoping! I thought he was in German touring cars now? No idea if they are racing or not there.

Surely they will just drop in whoever is reserve driver for the team?

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Given the competitiveness of the Racing Point at the moment I think they need the best driver available. Hulkenberg should be on the grid anyway but that’s another matter.

pablo

RMS Moderator
whats all this talk about Hulk getting a podium? Not happening surely bar a corner 1 pile up to clear the front

Jrooney06

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 M Sport
whats all this talk about Hulk getting a podium? Not happening surely bar a corner 1 pile up to clear the front
The Racing Point is probably the 3rd best car in the grid. He doesn’t have the best odds but crazier things have happened.

@svensktoppen just saw a photo of him arriving at the circuit 👀

Attachments

• D99DB28B-22D2-4AA0-8318-019589F11E47.jpeg
    D99DB28B-22D2-4AA0-8318-019589F11E47.jpeg
    596.6 KB · Views: 59

scub

Banned
been saying it for years.
one of my few talents is spotting a c**t when I see one.
if it hadn't have been blm it would've been something (anything) else to make it about him.
Lewis Hamilton is undeniably a great racer & if you want to see one of the best drivers in by far the best car then f1 is the place for you.
but he's a self obsessed little turd of a human being.
any 5'8" prematurely balding bloke who's on record as saying if he hadn't been a racing driver he'd have been a male model obviously shouldn't be taken seriously outside racing.
but he thinks he's a spokesman for the common man when he had his path laid out on a plate for him from 12 years old. admittedly due to driving talent.
but now he bleats about how his skin colour held him back etc which is nonsense for anyone that cares to look at his past.
horrible horrible wee worm.
only my opinion obv 🙄

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.