F1 2020

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
in 2019 they were still the loudest, seen them in austria and abu dhabi, when they change gear it sounds like what i imagine thors hammer to be like

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Flip, that was close 😁

Down to whoever could manage the tyres and keep something for the last sector.

See who can convert the start tomorrow!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
They even look so much faster :cool:

Even though they're not, lol.

Just how the noise changes perceptions, funny that.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
That thing looks so rapid! It covers ground at a ridiculous pace. I need to get to another f1 soon, it’s proper hairs standing on the because of your neck stuff.

sam_9n

RMS Regular
Not much to talk about today.

After race interviews... Stroll is one miserable *****.

Great for McLaren to clinch 3rd. Claims that Sainz massively slowed down Stroll 🙄 he lifted slightly off throttle twice in the pit lane.

Already looking forward to Norris and Ricciardo in the same team next year. Hope Vettel can improve for Aston Martin next year also.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Well done Max, and well deserved.

Well done McLaren, well deserved.

Perez had a good run until the engine blew.

Other than that nothing at all happened in a mind numbingly boring tyre management race on a mind numbingly boring track....

Well, apart from everyone piling past Ferrari :innocent:

Bottas just drove home a safe second to secure second in the championship. Boring, yes, but would have been stupid to do anything else to be honest.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Actually the most entertaining bit was watching Guenther squirm trying to come up with any reason for signing Nikita other than daddy's cash, lol. I mean, ANY reason, anything at all! Just one!

Nope! :joy: :joy: :joy:

"Almost getting third in F2" was the best he could do :joy::joy::joy:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Anyone pick up why Lance stroll through his daddies toys outta the pram at the end??

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
That was a dull race!

Actually the most entertaining bit was watching Guenther squirm trying to come up with any reason for signing Nikita other than daddy's cash, lol. I mean, ANY reason, anything at all! Just one!

Nope! :joy: :joy: :joy:

"Almost getting third in F2" was the best he could do :joy::joy::joy:
I giggled at that as well! Completely ignored the quip about Nikita’s Social Media issue. Clearly Daddies money means a lot to Haas!

pablo

RMS Moderator
Been wondering if Lewis was sandbagging to let Bottas secure second and the points. Be awkward if Lewis passed Bottas then Albon passed Bottas and he lost 2nd in WDC lol

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Obviously they were securing Bottas' second in the championship.

Nothing wrong or sinister about that.

All Bottas needed was second. It was what he drove for, and what he got.

Exciting? No.

The right team play? Yes.

Perfect drive? Yes.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
Been wondering if Lewis was sandbagging to let Bottas secure second and the points. Be awkward if Lewis passed Bottas then Albon passed Bottas and he lost 2nd in WDC lol
I don’t think they were. I genuinely think it was too soon for Hamilton to come back given what many of us know about Covid and how it affects people. In a post race interview Hamilton says that he realises that his fitness was severely hampered which showed in the later stages of the race.

pablo

RMS Moderator
1607954960468.png

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.