F1 2020

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
been saying it for years.
one of my few talents is spotting a c**t when I see one.
if it hadn't have been blm it would've been something (anything) else to make it about him.
Lewis Hamilton is undeniably a great racer & if you want to see one of the best drivers in by far the best car then f1 is the place for you.
but he's a self obsessed little turd of a human being.
any 5'8" prematurely balding bloke who's on record as saying if he hadn't been a racing driver he'd have been a male model obviously shouldn't be taken seriously outside racing.
but he thinks he's a spokesman for the common man when he had his path laid out on a plate for him from 12 years old. admittedly due to driving talent.
but now he bleats about how his skin colour held him back etc which is nonsense for anyone that cares to look at his past.
horrible horrible wee worm.
only my opinion obv 🙄
You just sound like a tw@t to be fair. Lemme guess? All lives matter?

Jrooney06

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 M Sport
Crofty has to be one of the most clueless commentators I’ve ever listened to. PDR and Karun make him look like an idiot. You would think having commentated on F1 for such a long time he would have picked up some expertise but he really just puts his foot in it constantly.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Crofty has to be one of the most clueless commentators I’ve ever listened to. PDR and Karun make him look like an idiot. You would think having commentated on F1 for such a long time he would have picked up some expertise but he really just puts his foot in it constantly.
His commentary is awful imo, he’s shouting and talking really fast at the start of the race to try and make things seem exciting and nothing is happening lol

pablo

RMS Moderator
Brundle spends half his time correcting him FFS

sam_9n

RMS Regular
Absolutely mega lap by Hamilton. Norris done excellent too.

The in car view from Woodcote to Chapel is great to watch.

Not a great Saturday for Albon.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
I really thought Valteri was going to do it, well ahead all through practice and first parts of quali. Then Lewis pulls out two laps like that out of nowhere, lol.

It really must be depressing being his team mate :innocent:

Briliant by Norris :cool:

Hulkenberg didn't do too badly considering he has never driven the car or been in the simulator or anything at all before yesterday! Clearly struggling with quali pace, hopefully he can have a decent race tomorrow.

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
Some serious speed through corner and a new lap record to boot

I see the people who think others should keep politics out of sport are posting about politics in a sport thread again.:joy:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
The amount of flat out driving round Silverstone, long sequences of flat out corners. It's unreal, hard to keep up just watching. Must be one heck of a ride in the car.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Holy crap indeed, those tyres just literally came apart :eek:

It does say a lot though when you can win a race on a punctured tyre, that's a huge margin. Even if they did get lucky with Max pitting.

I kind of feel asleep too, lol, F1 is definitely best in highlights form :innocent:

Winners: McL and Renault.
Losers: Vettel, Raikönen, Albon, and Racing Point
Top idiot: Grosjean 🙈🙈🙈

Some decent battles in the mid field but really not much to write home about this week...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.