F30 335D xDrive M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JTDi

RMS Regular
So with the Range Rover away, I said I would sit tight for a little while until I found something that really caught my eye 8o|

..... that lasted around 8 hours until I found this online and decided to go for it as a nice daily driver until I find something that really stands out to me, with my heart still set on an X5M or RR SVR.

I had an E92 335D M Sport Coupe and loved it, and I knew this would be so much better :cool:

I went last night to view it, got a quick test-drive in it, then swiftly done a deal paid for it and drove it home :grinning:

Absolutely brilliant driving thing, loads of power, and plenty grip with the xDrive.

Its a 2015 Model, in Black Sapphire Metallic, with Black Leather, M Performance Kitted, with Genuine 20” M Performance Alloys wrapped in 4 New Pirelli P Zeros (found an eye-watering receipt for the wheels and tyres from Country Garage in the folder in the glovebox :eek:).

Plans are simple:

- Put my registration onto it
- Fit H&R 40mm Springs (ordered this morning)
- Have it remapped (thinking of the Celtic Tuning Performance Remap, they charge £375 and they claim good figures:

+92bhp (standard 308bhp > tuned 400bhp)
+105lb/ft (standard 465lb/ft > tuned 570lb/ft)

And get it detailed to keep the black looking as sharp as possible :cool: Then just drive it and not spend any money on it apart from fuel lol

Few snaps from outside work this morning:

73759C0D-CFAB-4408-9267-DC44D45AF60A.jpeg

36AF7E16-13D2-4843-9543-03A2EF57D8DB.jpeg

I just need to peel off the M colour stripes from the front grill but thankfully they’re just vinyl, absolutely horrendous looking lol :mask:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lovely!! Great all rounder these.

Glad you’re removing the M stripes!

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
You don't hang about, the M performance kit suits the black well and is they are quite a rare sight compared to every Alpine White and Estoril Blue 320d wearing a fake kit you see.

The 335d is rapid and the power delivery is fantastic, it really is a perfect daily

Any interior shots?

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Flip you don’t hang around lol lovely motor looks well

The Depo headlights were the best thing I ever bought for mine, highly recommended as they look and function exactly like the original xenons, the halogen lights are dangerously poor for light output.

iuuk9m.jpg

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Lovely!! Great all rounder these.

Glad you’re removing the M stripes!

Great all rounders for sure! So strange getting accustomed to a normal sized car after driving a big barge like the RR for so long though!

And yes - can’t believe someone would do that to their car, they are absolutely horrendous!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
You don't hang about, the M performance kit suits the black well and is they are quite a rare sight compared to every Alpine White and Estoril Blue 320d wearing a fake kit you see.

The 335d is rapid and the power delivery is fantastic, it really is a perfect daily

Any interior shots?

When I saw it I initially thought I would just have a think about it, but then I found out the seller was only 25 miles away so couldn’t help but go “have a look” lol8-|

It is quite nice in black yes like you say, and the kit ties in nicely with the black!

It really is a great daily and a great all rounder - I can’t wait to have it mapped to see the difference!!

No interior shots yet but will get some this weekend when I give it a good clean :grinning:

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Flip you don’t hang around lol lovely motor looks well

The Depo headlights were the best thing I ever bought for mine, highly recommended as they look and function exactly like the original xenons, the halogen lights are dangerously poor for light output.

iuuk9m.jpg

It was a great well looked after car and good price etc so couldn’t say no lol

Where did you get your Depo headlights @Brennan ?

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Lovely motor James (y)

Are you planning to take the car over to Celtic tuning to get the remap done or is it a plug in box. Id like to get mine mapped

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
sounds like at least a 3 car convoy to celtic tuning for you boys! :laughing:

Health to drive you mad heure! lol. Loveliest black ever when detailed up!

Bit depressing that i drive a 18mpg car yet you can map this to around the same for 35mpg and no other mods lol. Whats the 4wd like? Can you throw big mad burly whirlys in it?

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
Celtic have a dealer over here in Lisburn called blackline, not sure if Gavin is on here though.

NotKG

Banned
very tidy F30. Glad its not only me that hates the m stripes on the grill
jezz, i fitted the clip ones to my grill, there was no outside markings on the car except the tiny M on the wheels.
but def not for the performancd on the sills. tackier than chit on trainers.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.