F30 335D xDrive M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
any pics of it lowered yet?

Any pictures with the springs fitted ??

Filthy as - but here is it:

7EA85A43-33C3-4FB0-9897-14723F34AF4E.jpeg

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Dunno if I'll drag race you lol. Take it it is beyond the 400 barrier or did it not see rollers? You have 2 advantages anyway, slick shifting and 4wd. I'll be like a bann eel uppa road lol

It didn't see the rollers Lawrence but I'd like to get the bigger intercooler etc and get it on the rollers!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Things have just been very busy lately to post anything, but yes really impressed with the car, the remap is brilliant, and the H&R's have dropped it perfectly and it still handles great.

£65-£70 fills it from empty and I'm getting 450 miles a tank, with more than enough performance to embarrass a lot of other motors on the road. Goes like stink!

supermoto_77

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335d
Looks great , i have the ACS springs fitted in mine but it still like a monster truck in front ,
1F5EEA68-AED6-4F73-AA9E-2D6758F15F34.png

considering changing to the h&r springs ,
Are they the 40mm versions ?

Mk4sup

RMS Regular
Things have just been very busy lately to post anything, but yes really impressed with the car, the remap is brilliant, and the H&R's have dropped it perfectly and it still handles great.

£65-£70 fills it from empty and I'm getting 450 miles a tank, with more than enough performance to embarrass a lot of other motors on the road. Goes like stink!

Out of curiosity did you notice any difference in the mpg after remap? I’ve a 430d and only average 400 from a tank.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Out of curiosity did you notice any difference in the mpg after remap? I’ve a 430d and only average 400 from a tank.

A little better if barely noticeable but that's mainly because I've been enjoying the benefits of the remap too much lol

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Looks great in black, with those alloys too.

Would've liked to have gone to that height but the front splitter + speed bumps + steep multistories = balls to that.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
That looks bloody lovely. So tasteful black really does work well with the kit

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Thanks guys 8o|:cool:

Thinking of going all black though and opting for a set of M4 CS style wheels in satin black?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.