F30 335D xDrive M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Had some free time yesterday so gave the car a good wash and tidy up, black cleans up so so well :heart_eyes: Always very rewarding!

New wheels will hopefully be going on tomorrow :cool:

593A36AE-F757-4B24-AD4C-192A20FA2660.jpeg

5AAA8F76-631E-4FF9-8B8A-B52488ECD028.jpeg

2211F66B-3B0D-4131-BE17-CC0DCC7B7367.jpeg

09E5342E-6026-4AA9-B4F4-BF3B0273F3ED.jpeg

BCC1DAE9-AB31-4334-B067-47568942A9F0.jpeg

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Still pondering those wheels for my yoke as some just to mix around now and again....

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
not a fan of the new wheels, preferred the originals on it, silver or light grey wheels would be alot nicer imo

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
Wheels really suit it! Black on black is good when the wheels are something aggressive like that, standard or OEM black just doesn't work like we saw on mine - keep some tire gel with you at all times lol.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
So … funny story lol …

Stuck up the above picture from Wednesday onto my Facebook, had a guy who had purchased a car off me a few years ago message me asking when it'd be for sale, he came and had a nosy, and bought it lol :joy:

Ah well - it was nice while it lasted lol

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
So … funny story lol …

Stuck up the above picture from Wednesday onto my Facebook, had a guy who had purchased a car off me a few years ago message me asking when it'd be for sale, he came and had a nosy, and bought it lol :joy:

Ah well - it was nice while it lasted lol

:joy:

Most people would think ‘I’ve just put the new wheels on etc I want to enjoy it for a while’, you just think - next!

I assume the money stacks up and you turn a profit, but it’s impressive that you never seem attached to the cars even after spending time and effort on mods. Fair play.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
You
Are
Rediculous

What's next *summer approaching etc *

Lol nothing planned for summer (yet) ... I have the Ducati sitting for the good days, but you know what Im like … I'll see!

:joy:

Most people would think ‘I’ve just put the new wheels on etc I want to enjoy it for a while’, you just think - next!

I assume the money stacks up and you turn a profit, but it’s impressive that you never seem attached to the cars even after spending time and effort on mods. Fair play.

Lol I enjoy changing things and making cars look different, but I also have a very short attention span so I go off things very quickly.

I tend to either make a little, or lose a little, but it all evens out (apart from the small fortune I lost on the RR Sport +o().

I don't tend to get too attached to anything other than the Ducati and the dog :joy: I enjoy the time and effort on mods, keeps things fun :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.