F30 M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Well after some serious thought I decided to take the plunge and get myself an F30.

This one came up and I just had to have it

Estoril Blue 318d M Sport with gloss black M Performance package, black heated leather, nav and 19 inch Ispiri wheels

Performance won't set your hair on fire but after a wee map she will be grand as a daily.

Only have the dealer pics off his website for now but wil get some good photos when I get her home on Monday or Tuesday.

Plans are to get her mapped, set of Eibach springs and set of upgraded headlights

3BB2645E-E3FE-4353-86D9-DDF24CA0B2E0_zpshvpeh6br.jpg

7E167DE9-4272-4DF2-A4C7-2996AD5AD467_zpskmymbsfi.jpg

6B621D6A-788A-4F5B-80AD-06CCA9C591D6_zpseatkcufk.jpg

DECFDF13-7023-47B7-B30C-4E5951F3636A_zpsqbg24nu8.jpg

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Lovely looking machine!! The subtle plans you have for it will make it even better!!

Looking forward to seeing the finished article!!

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Thanks guys can't wait to get it, just needs a little more done on it to make it perfect :grinning:

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Do you just abandon audi-sport.net now or what??
Someone else will be taking over from me, that's the only thing that will change.

Meets will go ahead as planned, I will be attending if I can as a close friend of mine, and club member has an A4, so I will tag along with him.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Fantastic looking car ,congrats to you.please don't ruin this by doing silly mods.These look proper smart with the m sport goodies .

micko

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 / E30 320i
Such a handsome motor in one of best colours. Wee drop will help it. BMW have the styling spot on with these in M Sport guise.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Cheers lads. Yeah anything i do to it will be very subtle, its pretty much spot on looking already.

@Mark315 yeah lad its coming from Omagh

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
@Brennan about time you came back from the dark side. It looks the part.

As said to you earlier health to drive and you will love the F30.

Dump the single pipe as well for twin tips :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.