F31 330D M Sport Touring - Estoril Blue

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
I really do love these especially with a nice spec like yours. The wheels you've added are superb, great job of making it stand out :grinning:
Thanks very much, only problem is keeping it clean with 20's they throw up a lot of dirt!

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Very nice. My dads is similar, 80k on it now and it hasn't coughed once, just tyres, brakes and servicing.

E17MET

RMS Regular
Drives
m3 evo
That's really nice, as usual Jason! I'd love a nice touring when I sell my own saloon, a pram just about fits in the boot and I love the power and decent economy on offer, one of them or an f10 530d m sport next all going well.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
That's really nice, as usual Jason! I'd love a nice touring when I sell my own saloon, a pram just about fits in the boot and I love the power and decent economy on offer, one of them or an f10 530d m sport next all going well.

Give us a shout sure when your ready i'm sure we'll find something that will suit you!

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
looks the part, that! Really wanted the wife to get one in the 2lt guise but she chose a c220 instead... do you have any half decent wheels about you that would fit my E91?

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.