F56 Cooper S Works 210

Lauren_E

RMS Regular
Drives
MINI JCW
Lovely Sonny! Must admit it always caught my eye when I was in getting parts, looks to have a nice spec too. Much better looking without the text (y) HTD

migs

RMS Regular
Mt wife had a 2016 Cooper, it was just the 1.5 turbo petrol 136bhp I think...? I absolutely loved it to drive so im sure this thing is an absolute hoot! Such a lovely car, id have the black stripes off too but each to their own! HTD and enjoy!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That's lovely, be loads of fun on a back road! Exhaust sounds lovely on these an all, would never get bored of it!

I quite like the text on the side though, very reminiscent of the 1275 GT Clubman.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Mt wife had a 2016 Cooper, it was just the 1.5 turbo petrol 136bhp I think...? I absolutely loved it to drive so im sure this thing is an absolute hoot! Such a lovely car, id have the black stripes off too but each to their own! HTD and enjoy!

I did think about it but decided to keep it on, easily removed though. The engine in this is fairly detuned too, a remap from Evolve should see 280bhp...

That's lovely, be loads of fun on a back road! Exhaust sounds lovely on these an all, would never get bored of it!

I quite like the text on the side though, very reminiscent of the 1275 GT Clubman.

Going full beard here but the Challenge 210 only comes in a grey colour so it's not 'right' :p

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I did think about it but decided to keep it on, easily removed though. The engine in this is fairly detuned too, a remap from Evolve should see 280bhp...

Going full beard here but the Challenge 210 only comes in a grey colour so it's not 'right' :p

Fair point lol, I fully agree with you removing them now then :laughing: I should have remembered the Challenge only came in that grey colour ffs, been away from my GP for too long!

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny

Attachments

• _20181130_182526.JPG
    _20181130_182526.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 501
  • _20181130_182544.JPG
    _20181130_182544.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Looks fantastic, we talked my mother into a 5 door cooper s with the jcw kit recently, went for moonwalk grey with the black light trims etc. The noise from factory is hilarious.
Recently had a winter prep with PMG too.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I've never been mad about Minis, but that does look great.

The videos make me lol, which is what I imagine it would do when driving.

Enjoy.

Jonny

RMS Regular
I've deleted all the car search apps, only step would be the WRX STI but it'll mostly likely blow up :-#

Fancy fitting the grill when it arrives? :p

Yep, that's what it came down to. I looked at a few cars and this one was the most fun.

I know how @Jonny felt when he got the MPE fitted to the M3 now

Just watch your fuel economy go through the floor lol.

Looks fantastic fella. Health to enjoy.