Fancy Rallying? Go Motorsport!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: Fancy doing a bit of rallying but think it's out of reach? Well it might just be more affordable than you think.
For almost two decades, Irish rallying has been renowned for having a large number of World Rally Cars competing at the sharp end of the sport. But you don't need to spend hundreds of thousands of pounds to have a bit of fun.

In fact, as Jonathan MacDonald admits, there is something to suit everyone's budget and while stage rallying can be a bit more expensive, you can start competing in motorsport from as little as £20.

Jonathan is the Regional Development Officer for motorsport in Northern Ireland. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
That wee GSR is stunning...

They take a bad price for her...? :p

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars

Oh this one won't be going anywhere for a while, he actually had an EvoII, then moved up to an EvoVI and then bought this EvoII - he likes them :grinning:

Neil Kirkpatrick

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru Impreza P

That's the Guy that is selling the Evo I rolling shell. Also has damaged Evo I rally car that he would sell
image.jpg

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Got any more details? Or know where he can be found?

I need something like that, and now that she has a wee horse lorry, it's time I had a toy...

I just messaged him to see if he is selling the cars, will message you his number of he is.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.