Fast & Furious Live Premieres in London's O2 Arena

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
See the blog feature on this - Fast and the Furious, one of the most successful film franchises of all time, has been distilled into a live action show and arena tour. With considerable anticipation that this much loved series of films will no doubt generate with it's millions of fans, we attended both the pre-show event in Liverpool's Echo Arena and the London premiere in the O2 Arena.

Many thanks to @chris_b, the man behind the cars and stunts on the show. He's given us unprecedented access and info on Fast Live and it's very much appreciated. Chris has had quite a career and if I can persuade him I'll put an interview together for the blog!

Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
upload_2018-1-25_10-59-45.png

Now there's a very proud @chris_b - looks almost tearful

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
View attachment 179590
Now there's a very proud @chris_b - looks almost tearful
I really was Pete, very much holding back at that precise moment.
It’s been such a massive journey with so many highs and lows and in my head the past 5/6 years was all a build up to that night.
At that very moment there were 5 people in that arena in front of 11,500 people and many celebs that had built this from nothing other than an idea.
It was a really big moment

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
The show had brought out the teenage boy racer hidden in my heart. I’ll be buying a nitro booster for my Corsa on Monday.
Challenge won @chris_b (y)And oh how we've all been there, 17 years ago admittedly lol..

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Challenge won @chris_b (y)And oh how we've all been there, 17 years ago admittedly lol..
Haha indeed :grinning: I’m trying to boost that review on social platforms so if anyone fancies sharing on fb or whatever I’d be hugely grateful

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
All the best for the tour @chris_b

The brother and I both got tickets for Christmas and we've been looking forward to this ever since.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
All the best for the tour @chris_b

The brother and I both got tickets for Christmas and we've been looking forward to this ever since.
Cool, thanks. I’ve a load of press stuff this week about the Belfast show so going to plan something to get you guys and the Supras down

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Looking forward to Belfast show myself, wife got me and my dad tickets for Christmas.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Are there any tickets still available?
Yes defo

Also I’m massively grateful to everyone here who has already purchased tickets, I truely am.
Between @Cooper and I we might run a bit of a competition for a few.
Before anyone suggests otherwise, I’ll be directing Universal here as I’ll need to prove it’s an actual comp so, no @Gaz you’ll have to buy yours :p

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Yes defo

Also I’m massively grateful to everyone here who has already purchased tickets, I truely am.
Before anyone suggests otherwise, I’ll be directing Universal here as I’ll need to prove it’s an actual comp so, no @Gaz you’ll have to buy yours :p
Send me a few for UCNI too while your at it Burns

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Yes defo

Would they not go for a pick the lotto bonus ball type on bakebook no? Lol (I do jest)

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Would they not go for a pick the lotto bonus ball type on bakebook no? Lol (I do jest)
Dunno how we’ll do it yet, I did tell Andy weeks ago to think of something but I 100% know he won’t have done lol

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Yes defo

tenor.gif

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.