Female Insurance

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Porter

RMS Regular
Ok ladies,

where have you found to be the best for your insurance,

the other half is looking round, and cant find any decent quotes,

pablo

RMS Moderator
GF found Quinn the best. Elephant/Admiral werent bad either but QD were wy ahead and HALF the best her current company could do.

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Up until two years ago I was named driver on hubby's insurance - so for the 1.1 saxo it was £875 :roll: Went to the leon (Group 13) but did some shopping around ... Elephant are doing it for £400. I am female and I am old :grinning: :lol:

Porter

RMS Regular
OP
Porter
excellent keep them coming,

dare i say it shes old, lol

ill try them so far cheers.

Pac-Man

Banned
tell the truth Porter, you are in the final stages of living your year as a woman before you are granted the operation on the NHS.

karen

RMS Regular
my friend is insured 3rd party only , with 5 points on her license for £600, if thats any good?

im insured on R plates with 1 yr no claims behind me for 1200 with Hughs.

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
I am 23 and insured with Diamond this year and its £1500. Elephant have quoted me £645 so am going to go with them in November when my insurance is up.

Orla 350Z

RMS Member
Drives
Nissan 350z
Elephant insured all my mods, 19's, exhaust, kit, leather interior inc steering wheel with no airbag for £630, and I added 4 other drivers fully comp.
So I cant really complain with them!

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
pug_206 said:
Elephant insured all my mods, 19's, exhaust, kit, leather interior inc steering wheel with no airbag for £630, and I added 4 other drivers fully comp.
So I cant really complain with them!

Interesting as my dad told me I couldnt get insurance with a new steering wheel with no airbag. Elephant have quoted me £90 cheaper than Diamond and thats adding my B/F as well which is only costing £40, compared to £300 last year.

How many years no claims do you have?

Ruth

RMS Regular
Diamond in ballymena, tho im not convinced theyre the cheapest. AA have given me some good quotes but i suspect if i went to renew insurance the year after it would be a different matter

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.